CHARMED; 20 YEARS | A TAG

Tuesday 22 October 2019


Can you believe the original Charmed has been on for more than 20 Years?! I feel so old when I find out how long ago it was since my favourite shows aired. I grew up watching The Halliwells and loved every minute. I still watch reruns had have decided to watch the new reboot, i have aired my thoughts out on Twitter about the reboot at various times but the OG Charmed will forever be the best. Completing this tag really makes me want to rewatch Charmed again. Time to invest in the new Blu Ray's.





1. When did you first discover Charmed?

It had not long aired after Buffy the Vampire Slayer and I must have been around 8 or 9 years old when it first aired on  Living TV (which i don't think exists anymore) and I must have seen the advert for it and decided to watch it. Fell in love and still in love with this show to this day!

2. Favourite Sister?

It used to be Phoebe then Paige then Piper and finally Prue when ranking them but now my favourite sister is Piper. She's been through so much, losing a sister as well as her mother and gran, she's seen her sisters die so many times, given birth, loved and lost Leo several times but she's a super trooper witch who kicks ass.

3. Favourite Secondary Character?

Chris. I loved his story line and Drew Fuller was a hottie. He was just a breath of fresh air when he came into Charmed Season 5 and I loved his journey to when Piper and Leo found out who he really was.

4. Charmed OTP

It's gotta be Piper and Leo! I hated when Piper was with Dan. They were soulmates from the start and I always shed a little tear on Piper and Leo's wedding. Cole and Phoebe were cute together when Cole wasn't evil and Coop was adorable but felt like a cop out for Phoebes love life and I never liked any of Paige's love interests but Norman Reedus was a guest star as one and that will do for now. 

5. Favourite Season

probably season 6 cause story lines are surrounding Chris and Wyatt. Or season 4 cause of Paige and her story lines and Season 1. oh I can't choose between them three. Season 7 and 8 were just awful.

6.Favorite Episodes

just harried - piper and leos wedding (Season 3 Ep 15)

Chris Crossed - Chris's future is revealed (Season 6 Ep 10)

The episode where they are stalked by the characters from phoebe's fave movie

A Paige from The Past- paiges teenager episode (Season 4 Ep10)

The First Episode

There are many more episodes to pick from but these are the top off my head

7.Favourite Charmed Power?

I love Pipers freezing power but i do love Paige's orbing power too.

8. Which 3 powers would you have?

ooft. definitely freezing, telekinesis and orbing.

9.Favourite demons?

balthazar/cole & barbas the fear demon if I had to pick any.

10. What is your Charmed spin-off dream?

 like everyone else who is a fan of the og show, i wanted a spin off featuring the children, i wanted Chris and Wyatt adventures and to see the new powers and Wyatt being kick ass but instead we got a reboot for this new generation and the best thing about it is Harry the Whitelighter.


Did you watch Charmed? What would your witchy powers be?



No comments :

Post a Comment