CBD BUDDY REVIEW*

Friday 13 September 2019


I suffer from Anxiety and Depression and I jumped at the opportunity to test out some CBD Oil that you can ingest as I don't smoke. I've been reading about the effects of Marijuana and how it's helped people with Anxiety. Most figures show that people who have used Medicinal Marijuana or CBD oil have seen changes and improvements for whatever illness they taking it for. Obviously this is still in research stage and we don't know the full effect and benefits that smoking marijuana or eating CBD oil does to the body but I wanted to try this out for myself and see if I saw any difference.


Who are CBD Buddy?

CBD Buddy is made in the UK, using organic full CBD using healing cannabinoids, terpenoids and flavonoids in their oils and vapes are all naturally sourced and not synthetic. CBD Buddy have been lab tested and you can check their third party lab results on their website. Pesticide Free, Vegan, Not Addictive and reasonably priced!


CBD can help you feel relaxed and take the edge off at low levels which is what I've taken when testing out CBD Buddy. I've been using 6 drops under the tongue every time I feel anxious or just before bedtime to help me relax. Higher dosage will make you feel a lot more relaxed and sleepy. CBD is short for cannabidiol and is the second most prominent compound found in cannabis. It has numerous heath boosting properties and is used as a food supplement.
CBD Oil has many benefits, these include

- Stress Relief
- Chronic Pain Relief
- Sleep Improvement
- Reduced inflammation
- Ease Nausea
- Ease Anxiety

CBD Oil DOES NOT include THC. THC is an illegal substance and that is where you get the "high" from in Cannabis. Of course people do combine the effects of THC and CBD oil for medicinal purposes but people also only want to enjoy the non psychoactive and prefer hemp oils.

CBD can take a few minutes to a couple of hours to work properly depending on the consumption and serving size. I've been taking the oil under my tongue as I don't vape. Both ways will effect you in minutes but if you consume CBD in edible form / combine with drink or food it may take a few hours to kick in.
Vaping is the most effective of the methods but using it sublingually is the second most effective. Always start with a low serving size and work up to the amount you need. When taken Sublingually it can take effect within 30 to 90 minutes and typically last four to six hours. It enters the bloodstream directly, bypassing the stomach, intestines and the liver.
Every person is unique when it comes to taking medicine. Some work, some don't. I took this into account.


I started off with small amounts of CBD Buddy Oil. Instructions tell me to take 6 drops under the tongue, leave for a couple of minutes, swallow and repeat every couple of hours. However I only took 5-6 drops to begin with since I have to 500mg, the medium oil. I wanted to start off lightly to see how I'd react and if anything happened since some people can be quite sensitive to CBD and others may need more. I have yet to find my sweet spot. I want to up my drops to 10.
I do feel slightly relaxed on 6 drops but not enough to feel like it's helping my anxiety or easing any pain I have in my back. I do feel a bit queezy while taking it but that could just because of the vile taste it has. I usually drink orange dilute after wards to get rid of the taste. Just like I hate the smell of cannabis, I also hate the taste.

I feel in the long run if it didn't taste like it does and I upped the dose I would eventually feels the effects fully, but as I said earlier I need to find that perfect balance.
I can't say I'm a fan of marijuana just because my very first ever experience with it was bad and I cannot stand the smell but if it works and helps people in need of a pain killer or to relieve stress and anxiety then I'm all for CBD being used. I've no issues with wanting to legalize weed in the UK but I don't want to smell waves of it when walking down the street if it was legalized everywhere. It knocks me sick and bloodshot eyes from being high is not attractive.

I will keep on trying out CBD oil and maybes see if there are any better tasting oils out there to try.

What are your thoughts on CBD? Would you try it for any anxiety you have? Do you know people that get it via a doctor? Let me know your thoughts. 




No comments :

Post a Comment