MY FAVOURITE EYELINER

Thursday 18 October 2018


Everyday I always wear Mascara and Eyeliner and usually I'm in a rush to go meet a friend or I need to run to the metro to go to work so I need a quick application. I've tried various eyeliners since I can remember wearing it and currently I've been obsessing over Revolution's Renaissance Flick Eyeliner.


Whether you are just starting out with eyeliner or an expert. This liner goes on with ease. You can get a thin line with a gentle hand or a thick line for those wings! The Renaissance Liner is £5 and you can get it here or at your local superdrug store.


The black felt tip gives a deep black line across the lid. And the rose gold packaging is on point (pun intended) It dries fast but doesn't come off if you go over it again, no smudging and I can confirm it stays on all day even without a fixing spray or primer. It's also really easy to clean off at the end of the day. Which is perfect for those long hours at work. I've been using this for a couple of months now and it's still going strong and hasn't dried out at all.

I've used other liners by Revolution before but this is by far my favourite. It really is worth paying £5 for this eyeliner. I really want to get a back up very soon. 


PROS

- Pigmented
- Long Lasting
- Easy to Remove
-No Smudging
- Pretty Packaging


CONS

NONE.




No comments :

Post a Comment