MONSOON'S ROSE GOLD EAU DE PARFUM*

Saturday 14 October 2017


Hello my paranormais? My boos? my ghouls? Ok should I stop. 
I have a perfume review for you today. This perfume is blogger aesthetic with the rose gold everything and it's fitting name of Rose Gold too. What is this perfume you may ask? Well it's the Rose Gold Eau De Parfum from Monsoon! I was lucky enough to try this out and let you know my thoughts about it.

Ok. Let's take a moment to enjoy this lovely packaging. #goals #willgoperfectwithallfmymarbleaccessories #i'llstopmakingfakehashtagsnow It's simple yet elegant and will go lovely on any vanity table or in any blogger's flatlays to be perfectly honest. Rose Gold is Monsoons first perfume and I think they hit it on the head with this one. I believe it is also a cruelty free perfume. Which is a big plus in my books.


Top notes of sparkling lemon, soft fruit and ozonic scent soft velvety rose, tuberose, neroli and cyclamen and underpinned with base notes of eastern woods, vanilla, mosses, musk and balsamic amber. Now I must admit, I have no idea what I just written. I have no clue what any of these scents are but Rose, Vanilla and a musky wood are familiar to me. I'm a fruity/sweet/fresh perfume kinda gal so smelling this needed a little getting use to. It's sweet but has that musky smell I'm not fond of but thats a personal taste.
It smells warm? Can I say that? Smells warm. I guess. I'm sticking with it. Smelling warm is perfect on these cold and rainy days. I'd say this is a wonderful autumn perfume and goes well day or night, it definitely more on the mature side of perfumes. I wouldn't expect a young teen wearing this unless they really loved the smell.

Does it make me feel like the best version of myself when I spray this all over?! Well it makes me feel like I've stumbled upon my mothers perfume tray and sprayed myself to feel older and more grown up. It's a nice, feminine and sophisticated scent that is still lightweight unlike some of those musky parfums that make you cough when you smell them. Has it grown on me? I like to think so. I can definitely smell the fruity floral ness of it all but I will stick to my Britney Spears Fantasy for now until I have an event to crack this one out at. :D



This scent comes in two sizes, 30ml and 100ml. Will you be trying Monsoon's perfume? Are sweet floral perfumes your thing?



PROS| Packaging, Cruelty Free
CONS| Price (for 30ml, £24 is a bit much innit?? Maybes that's just me)


No comments :

Post a Comment