VITAMIN E MIST AND SERUM

Friday 18 October 2019

When it comes to skincare, I'm the absolute worst.  I always forget to moisturise and for the better part of the last few months I've been hardly wearing a full face of makeup, just adding mascara and filling in eyebrows when needed.  And since it's autumn and winter is just around the corner, I need to take care of my skin.

Here comes my savior and my fave products for quick and easy moisturised skin. I won't talk about my skincare routine because it barely exists but these two products are my must haves and I'm in love with Superdrugs Vitamin E range. I've got the big tub of moistourzer and night time mask too.

I love face mists especially ones that are moisturiseing. The only downsize to this product is the spray itself. It's not a fine mist at all and it feels like someone is blasting a hose onto my face but I love how it makes my skin feel. Once sprayed, it's quick and easy fix in the mornings when you need that skin feeling hydrated and if left in the fridge that mist spray becomes an amazing cooling and toning spray for your face in the summer time. It's £3.49 from super drug for a 150ml bottle and out of the two mists I have. For this price, it's wonderful. I love popping it on in the morning to wake me and my skin up before work. And when used before the serum, my face is as soft as when I was a baby. This product is also vegan. 
The serum is my saviour. A little dab here and there on the face and two seconds later my face is super soft and moistured. I can't stop touching my face at how soft it becomes. And for £3.99 I'm all for it. It feels luxurious. It feels like I've just smeared £90 cream on my face and the results are fabulous. And... Its vegan. Wowza. (also I'm never saying wowza again)  I only use this when I haven't got makeup on as it just makes my skin feel so nice I don't want to spoil it but some reviews say it doesn't sit right with makeup but have a play around and see what's best for you if you do put it under makeup. 
It's been around for a few years now but it's a product I will be buying again. 

The full range of vitamin E products from super drug are so affordable and are such a treat for the skin I highly recommend!



No comments :

Post a Comment