OHANA ISLAND | Mobile Game Review

Sunday 13 October 2019


Recently I haven’t been playing any mobile games, usually because my phone memory is full from photos and other apps! But I’ve been playing a lot of Ohana Island lately and I wanted to share this cute mobile game with you!


Ohana Island is a carbon copy of those games where you renovated a house using tap to blast games. This just happens to be a cute little flower shop on a tropical island. You go through different challenges to unlock various areas, collect coins and collect flowers to sell at your shop.

The game play style is tap a string of blocks to make them go poof, tap as many as you want, higher the number of blocks the better your booster is. Maybes you’ll get a diamond which will wipe one block of colour from the board, a bomb will clear surround blocks or perhaps you’ll make a water rocket which will blast through the blocks vertically or horizontally. There are many different ways to get rid of blocks and objects as you progress to each level. Merging two special pieces together will cause a big effect! (These make me happy as I complete levels faster)


Complete your tasks and you get stars! Stars help you decorate and advance to next areas. Currently I’ve only completed my shop and I’m working on my little bedroom area. It’s looking super cute! I used to love playing Gardenscapes and this reminds me so much of that! But we do get a mini game inside this game too. Which is free every couple of hours. You get the choice to open a chest ever meter you swim down, if you find an octopus then he keeps everything you’ve found so far in the chests. You can pay out in gems but I don’t bother with any of those gems especially if you need to top up using real life money! I just prefer playing without micro transactions, thanks.


This game is a good little time waster if you are travelling or just in bed, winding down for the day. I’m usually playing it on my way to work!

Will you be downloading this game? It’s so cute why don’t ya give it a go. It’s free and available on Android and iOS. 









No comments :

Post a Comment