GILMORE GIRLS TAG

Saturday 5 October 2019


So I've done quite a few tags, from Buffy to Harry Potter and I came across this Gilmore Girls tag by Abigail and I squealed and instantly wanted to do this for my blog. It's perfect timing as autumn is here and the Gilmore's is a perfect show to watch while getting comfy on the sofa with a big blanket and a nice cup of spiced chai latte (or whatever autumn drink you like to guzzle)



1. Do you own the collection?
I have season 1 and 2 on DVD but since it's on Netflix I don't worry about owning the set, I used to have the books as well.

2. What was your first introduction to Gilmore Girls?
I remember watching the first episode on TV and falling in love with how cute and quirky this show was. I watched every episode and then the reruns after school. When they announced "A Year in the Life" I was so so excited that is was coming back on Netflix.

3. Dave or Zack?
I would have liked to see more of Dave but definitely Zack! Lane chose a good egg.

4. Who is your favorite Character and Why?
I really loved Lorelai and I still do. If she was my mom I would have thought she was cool af. But I have my own cool af mom and I always thought we had a relationship like Lorelai and Rory.
I've always loved Paris too. Paris had such growth during the series and yet she was her snappy honest self for the entire time.

5. Lorelai or Rory?
Close choice but Lorelai will win. Rory is almost the splitting image but later as she grows, she irritated the hell out of me. Her Character development staggered during the last seasons during Logan and living with her Grandparents. 

6. Team Dean, Jess or Logan?
I was never Team Jess. Even though he had more in common with Rory, his "bad boy" image didn't do him any favors in my book. I felt so bad for Dean. I adored Dean when he first came in to Rorys life. And seeing Jared Padalecki literally grow up on screen as a teen in Stars Hollow to a badass hunter in Supernatural is weird. Logan was a hottie and a dickhead, I did like him for Rory but he always messed her around, I hope he grows the hell up if that revelation at the end of AYITL is his. But while trashing Jess, he did grow up a lot in "A Year in The Life". Dean made so many mistakes that by the time the whole story-line of Rory and Dean sleeping around behind his wife's back happened I just wanted them not be together at all. So to my conclusion now I'm Team fuck these guys. I really wish Tristan had stuck around. I thought he and Rory would have been quite good together.

7. How many books have you read from Rorys Reading List?
I've embarrassingly read only 16 out of 339. But I have a very different reading tastes to Rory. I've seen most of the films that were based off books. And I have made a list of some of the ones I do want to read. 

8. Would you rather only be allowed to drink coffee or never eat pop tarts again?
ooft, I don't really eat pop tarts that much so I'd probably just pick coffee since I do love a latte.

9. Who is your least favorite character?
I never really liked Kirk. In fact I couldn't stand him half the time, although I found it hilarious that he's rich from all the jobs he does. I barely liked Max or Liz oh and Jason. Lorelai's taste in men was questionable. Non of these I really cared for and would probably skip their scenes on Netflix.

10. Team Christopher or Team Luke?
omg that moment Luke shows Lorelai the horoscope that he kept all those years from the first time they met, my heart melted and I wanted Luke and Lorelai to be together forever. Christopher spoilt it all and Lorelai should have known better. So I'm all the way Team Luke. Also I couldn't stand Max or Jason. Ew. What was Lorelai thinking?!

11. Who would win in a fight between Mrs Kim and Taylor?
Mrs Kim hands down. She's a scary little ankle biter. But I'd love to throw in Emily Gilmore into the mix. She'd beat them all.

12. Who would spread the fastest rumour, Miss Patty or Babette?
 Miss Patty for sure. Babette is loud but I reckon Miss Patty would be the one to spread the rumours.

13. If you could have dinner with any cast member who would it be with? 
 Ahh either Lauren Graham or Matt Czuchry (who plays Logan) or Liza Weil who plays Paris. Or Jared Padalecki. Oh this question is so hard. I have questions for all. Can I have a big dinner date with them all? thanks. 


Have you watched the Gilmore Girls? I tag anyone who loves this show to do this :D




No comments :

Post a Comment