ANOTHER 31 SPOOKY FILMS FOR HALLOWEEN

Wednesday 2 October 2019


When I attempted to blog everyday in October in 2017 I made a list of 31 Spooky Films for Halloween (Actually I messed up and there is only 29 films on the list and no one told me I missed flipping two) and now I'm back with another 31 (yes I counted this time) films you can watch through Spooky Season. 


I'm also fully aware that 90% of the films listed are not in my photos. Most of these films are found on some streaming service such as Netflix or Amazon. Some are comedies, others are kid friendly and most of them are bloody good fun like always! Have a spooktacular movie sesh and let me know which ones you've seen!

i. IT Chapter 1
ii. Hotel Transylvania
iii. Halloween-town
iv. Hell-boy
v. Pet Sematary
vi. Escape Room
vii. Happy Death Day
viii. Velvet Buzz-saw
ix. Hereditary
x. Halloween (2018)
 xi. Mom and Dad
xii. The Domestics
xiii. Get Out
xiv. Mother!
xv. Happy Death Day 2U
xvi. The Belko Experiment
xvii. Wish Upon
xviii. The Babysitter
xix. The Autopsy of Jane Doe
xx. Lights Out

 Friend Request .xxi
Sinister .xxii
The Final Girls .xxiii
The Vampire Acadamy .xxiv
Ghost Ship .xxv
Look Away .xxvi
 Scary Movie .xxvii
Casper .xxvii
The Silence of the Lambs .xxix
Holidays .xxx
Ghostbusters .xxxi


If I had to pick my favorites from this list it would be Happy Death Day, Ghost Ship, Escape Room (the new one not the crap one on Netflix), The Final Girls & Casper. Which ones have you seen?

No comments :

Post a Comment