SCREENCAP SUNDAY #1: INFAMOUS SECOND SON

Sunday 3 February 2019

playstation lights cards and controller

I want to incorporate more gaming posts on my blog since gaming is a big part of my life and game level designs and art work are my favourite things to look at and I love collecting art books. I want to showcase some of my favourite pictures I've made using the screenshot / photo mode features on the PlayStation 4. I spend a lot of time strolling through a game and constantly looking around for details in the environment. I'm very much an explorer. So to capture what I've found or what looks amazing is so much fun to do.


One of the games I truly messed around using the photo mode with is InFamous Second Son. Using Delsin's powers while in photo mode makes for some beautiful photos, whether its a scenic background or an action shot. Every angle looks amazing.
Infamous Second Son is the third installment of the inFamous series. You control Delsin Rowe, he possesses various super abilities while taking down D.U.P ( Department of Unified Protection) Throughout the game you can choose his morality. Deciding between using your abilities for good and evil. Second Son is based in a fictional Seattle. As it rains alot in Seattle, they incorporated this into the game, which looks stunning. Pushing the effects of this game. Even Delsin's powers give of a lightening effect which looks beautiful in the water reflections. It's more open world so its much nicer to explore than previous games too.

infamous second son

infamous second son

infamous second son

infamous second son

infamous second son

infamous second son

infamous second son

infamous second son

infamous second son

As you progress throughout the game, Delsin get different powers and the time also changes. During his neon power, it will turn night time which also makes for amazing night shots. I thought the "Jessica's Bookstore" was adorable and of course I had to try and get a cool shot of it. I also love how you can see the space needle in the background.

ISS NEON

ISS Neon

ISS NEON

Infamous Second Son


There are ton's of photos I want to share from Second Son but these are some beautiful ones I wanted to share for now. I'm hoping to continue with Screen Cap Sunday as I quite enjoyed going through some games again to capture the beauty that goes into make these. I can't wait to show more amazing designs and cute bits I see while exploring.

What are some of your favourite games to explore and do you use photo modes?



No comments :

Post a Comment