AUTUMN TAG 2018

Wednesday 3 October 2018


I did the Autumn Book Tag last blogtober, this time around is a general tag questions.


spooky autumn or cozy autumn?
I'm a bit of both but if I had to choose it would be an cosy autumn, I love big blankets, candles, soups and stews, cinnamon swirls and pumpkin lattes. Everything is so warm and inviting. 

a fall activity you'd like to try?
I'd love to go to a scary walk event or just eat and drink all the pumpkin flavoured food.

ghoul, ghost or monster? 
I'd be a ghost.

favourite animated spooky film
Coraline.

gore, supernatural or thriller?
A good thriller for me. I've never been a gore fan. I do love Supernatural films but they are so predictable. I like a good slasher thriller.

something you're excited to wear this fall?
soft cosy jumpers and burnt orange cardigans

a song that reminds you of autumn?
Bon Iver's Roslyn. 

what did you dress up as last halloween?
I did a Chucky cosplay but in Tiffany makeup! 



would you prefer your arms or legs to be chilly?
I'd prefer my legs to be chilly. 

favourite serial killer?
I don't have a favourite IRL serial killer so I'll say Dexter Morgan!

favourite thing to do in a graveyard?
Read headstones.

ever been on a supernatural tour?
Nope!

favourite autumn leaf?
Maple.

what is your favourite fall food?
A good hearty bowl of irish stew!

favourite fall makeup look?
A simple natural look on the eyes and a nude lip.

the sound of falling rain or a crackling fireplace?
I love the sound of rain, crackling fireplace's are pretty to look at but I'm so wary of burning my house down. I prefer rain when I'm not caught in it.



Here are the questions so you can do the tag too!


-spooky autumn or cozy autumn?

-a fall activity you'd like to try?
-ghoul, ghost, or monster?
-gore, supernatural, or thriller?
-favorite animated spooky film?
-song that reminds you of autumn?
-something you're excited to wear this fall?
-would you prefer your arms or legs to be chilly?
-what did you dress up as last Halloween?
-favorite serial killer?
-favorite autumn leaf?
-favorite thing to do in a graveyard?
-ever been on a supernatural tour?
-the sound of falling rain or a crackling fireplace?
-what is your favorite fall food?
-favorite fall makeup look?


HALLOWEEN FILM TO WATCH: Casper (1995)

No comments :

Post a Comment