EYEBROWS ON FLEEK WITH PRIMARK'S PALETTE

Friday 17 November 2017


For £2.50 I was pleasantly surprised by Primark’s Eyebrow Palette. It’s always a bit of a hit or miss with their beauty section but I definitely think this is a hit for me. I’ve been using MUA’s brow palette for a few years now and decided that it was time to try another since I wasn’t a fan of the Lottie Eyebrow Pencil. When I saw this palette during a trip to Primark, I had to plop it into my basket.

Originally I had accidentally picked up the light/medium shade palette. Which I hadn’t noticed for a day or two. Then I noticed my brows were more reddish than normal and I double checked. So I went back to find a medium/dark palette which is a much better match. So now I have doubles of the highlighter which I'm pleased with.

I thought about using my own eyebrow brush but it’s been used and abused so much that I haven’t had time to replace it yet but the little brush in the palette actually does the job for me and I’m fine with using it. It’s thin enough for me to reshape my brows to how I want.


The brow highlighter is stunning and I was so impressed by it. Very pigmented that I would rather use it on my cheekbones then under my brows! It looks stunning on both and I recommend this palette so much. I don’t really use the firming pan because it really doesn’t do anything for me and just messes up the brush. Overall a little goes a long way and I will definitely be repurchasing again! 

Are there any products you are currently loving in Primark?

No comments :

Post a Comment