THE WIFEY/HUBBY TAG PT2 - JESSICA'S VERSION

Tuesday 17 October 2017


Here is part 2 of the Wifey/Hubby Tag. Find part 1 here. Like I mention in part 1 this is actually the boyfriend/girlfriend tag but whatever. This is my take on it. :D I put in if I was correct or not at the end in Orange. As you notice we are quite different people, which is great. And I also took the mickey out of his answers from part 1 on here. Enjoy the comparison too! :D



1. He's sitting in front of the tv, what is on the screen? 
Youtube. Probably Minecraft, Pokemon or some kind of news show. - correct

2. You're out to eat, what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
He doesn't eat salad but if he did, it would be smothered in caramel sauce. - correct

3. What's one food he doesn't like?
EVERYTHING. He's the worst. Goddamn picky eater. -correct

4. You go out to eat and have a drink, what does he order?
We'd go out to a chinese, cause I force him too. He'd eat Chips, Curry and Fried Rice and if he's feeling adventurous with food he would add spring rolls and prawn crackers with a glass of coke. -correct

5. What size shoe does he wear?
10.. I think -incorrect

6. What is his favourite type of sandwich?
egg fucking mayo. - yup!

7. If he was collecting anything, what would it be?
pokemon cards, coats and hoodies, redbull cans... - correct lol

8. What would he eat everyday if she could?
Egg Sandwiches.. he does it anyway. - yep lol

9. What is his favourite cereal?
Weetabix or Malt Wheaties. - true also I like coco pops!

10. What's his favourite music?
Stuff I don't like. Fucking Post Malone shit. - mwhaha

11. What's his favourite sports team?
what r sports. - go sports

12. What's his eye colour?
Blueish grey -erm..

13. Who's his best friend?
Me. And if he was 10 years younger.. his right hand. - meh correct


14. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't
Moan about everything. But I'm getting better at not moaning. "tony no i don't want sex, stop asking"  -YEP

15. Where was he born?
South Gosforth... - Wrong

16. You bake him a cake for his birthday, what kind of cake is it?
Strawberry Sponge with lots and lots of cream! - oh yeah!

17. What's his favorite game to play?
Pokemon Go, Final Fantasy 10???  - Sure

18. What could he spend hours doing?
Sleeping through loud alarm clocks. - Correct

19. What is one unique talent he has?
The ability to sleep through fucking anything. - I don't disagree

20. Where did we meet?
On a web design training course where I was shacking up with his "friend" and he was shagging my worse enemy. Things worked out well tho! - lol

21. Where was our first date?
Non romantic, romantic dates along the tyne and across the millenium bridge, then we went to the bar that he lived in with his ex..... (thats the non romantic part) - lol yup

22. Did you know I was the one?
Back on the training course, nah, Tony was the one that I thought looked like a cute hamster. I knew at xmas when I got him a bottle of JOOP that he mentioned about a year before. That was the day I said "I love you too" - lol copy cat


23. What was your first impression?
Like i said in question 22, Tony looked like a cute hamster. - grr


24.When did you meet the family?
I met Tony's mum on a random night I came round to his place, I think we watched an episode of buffy and I slept over. I think I met his dad the next day. - we did? lol


25. Who wears the pants in the relationship?
He likes to think he does, but really I do. :D - bitch




These were fun to do, let me know if you want more tags and stuff of us! Maybes one day we will do a youtube video.



No comments :

Post a Comment