SOLSTICE PALETTE

Wednesday 4 October 2017



I've fallen behind on Blogtober since things have happened that are out of my control when it comes to my PC not working. I'm literally using my phone and browser to edit this post that i pre written a while ago. Its horrendous using this way to blog. I really need a secondhand laptop or something. 
Everyone in the beauty world knows what the solstice sleek palette is. and if you don't.. where you been gurl? I've seem to have accumulated a few highlighters in recent months and this is by far my favourite. It's that one highlighting palette that seems to be gracing everyone's perfectly chiseled cheekbones.



Containing four highlighting colours this baby will set you back a mere £10. That's £2.50 each of highly pigmented shades in a decent sized palette. Three powder's and one cream. Let's ignore the brush that comes with it though. Does anyone actually use it? I just use it to clean up the palette from the powder dust. 

It's my definatly my favourite highlighter to use out of my little collection :D What are your favourite highlighters to use?!



No comments :

Post a Comment