THE WIFEY/HUBBY TAG PT.1 - TONY'S VERSION

Thursday 12 October 2017


I thought it would be fun to do the boyfriend/girlfriend tag on the blog! This should have been done as a video but it is what it is. But it's also now the Husband / Wife Tag because we are married but this doesn't really change the questions. This is Tony's answers to the tag questions. I wrote the questions and he added in his answers (it's kinda obvious with how he's worded some of these answers) I also added if he was correct or not at the end in orange! Let's see if he knows me as well as I know him...



1. She's sitting in front of the tv, what is on the screen? 
Overwatch, Teen Wolf, Orphan Black, Random cat videos or Ferrets playing. - This is true.

2. You're out to eat, what kind of dressing does she get on her salad?
Ketchup, KETCHUP ON EVERYTHING!! - If I could put ketchup on I would.

3. What's one food she doesn't like?
She actually likes almost anything bar sprouts, Oh and NEVER buy her Turkish Delight unless you want it thrown back at you! - Correct

4. You go out to eat and have a drink, what does she order?
When we go out its normally to a chinese all you can eat, So i guess she orders Chinese, and water, always water. - Correct

5. What size shoe does she wear?
CRAP, i should know this, CRAP....... 7..... 8? NO i'm sticking with 7!!!! 6 maybe? - It's a 7.

6. What is her favourite type of sandwich?
Tuna? Prawn? its some fishy crap! - I like most sandwiches but Prawn Salad is a favourite.

7. If she was collecting anything, what would it be?
She collects Super Sonic thingys, Buffy cards, Letters from friends, old phones and there boxes, random envelopes. Basically shes a hoarder! - I'm not a hoarder but yes. I collect things.

8. What would she eat everyday if she could?
Spinach and again, Ketchup. - I could eat spinach every day but it would mostly be rice dishes or pasta!

9. What is her favourite cereal?
Co Co Pops, (Ain't that everybodys fav?) - Correct

10. What's her favourite music?
She likes some random weird music, Basically if you have never heard of it, she has and likes it. - He thinks its random & weird. 

11. What's her favourite sports team?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA SPORTS HAHAHAHAHA. - correct

12. What's her eye colour?
🌈 - I was born with green eyes, but they turned to a greenish brown and sometimes they are full on brown. They change colour all the time.

13. Who's her best friend?
Me, of course. - Sure

14. What is something you do that she wishes you wouldn't
Grind my teeth when im asleep. Or make her go outside at least once a month. - Correct

15. Where was she born?
Longbenton but moved out when she was a baba as her house got broken into, then moved to north shields!!! SEE, I LISTEN SOMETIMES!!!! - Incorrect, but he remembered something from my past. I lived in Longbenton for a bit.

16. You bake her a cake for her birthday, what kind of cake is it?

Carrot Cake :) - correct :D

17. What's her favorite game to play?
At the moment its Overwatch. - actually at the moment was Metal Gear Phantom Pain and Second Son. But right now as I'm editing this, its Overwatch because of the halloween event.

18. What could she spend hours doing?
See question 17. - mmhmm

19. What is one unique talent she has?
She has the amazing ability to moan about ANYTHING, going on holiday, having lots of money, being famous, she could moan about it, haha. Although in all seriousness she takes a goddamn good photo :) - very true.

20. Where did we meet?

On a web design training course where she was shacking up with my friend and i was shagging jess's worse enemy. Things worked out well tho! - oh goodness. correct.

21. Where was our first date?

Non romantic, romantic dates along the tyne and across the millennium bridge and went to the bar I used to lived in with my ex..... (thats the non romantic part) - yup, that happened.

22. Did you know I was the one?

Back on the training course, HELL NO, jessica was the weird one that kept to herself. I knew at xmas when she got me a bottle of JOOP when i told her about a year before that i liked it. That was the first day i said "I Love You" too. - correct

23. What was your first impression?
Like i said in question 22, Jess was a weirdo making jewelry out of strawberry laces. - I did do that.

24. When did you meet the family?
I met jess's mom when me and jess was just friends, i will let you know when i meet her dad (jokes, but i have only met him 2, maybe 3 times). - lol.

25. Who wears the pants in the relationship?
She likes to think she does, but really its me. - lol.

Part two coming soon! I'll link it here.


If you have a boyfriend/girlfriend, please do this tag with them! :D

No comments :

Post a Comment