THE HARRY POTTER TAG

Tuesday 10 October 2017


Continuing with catching up with blogtober! I was reading through Rebecca's blog and came across her Harry Potter Tag and decided to do it too! The wand in my photos is actually Voldemort's wand and I found it under the sofa when I moved into my current place. Weird huh.

So lets crack into my Pottermore and reveal a bit about my witchy self. One of my first ever "big" books during primary school was to read Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone. I remember having to take turns with each chapter at the table, reading out loud. I remember reading ahead of everyone in our group because I loved the book so much and I remember my mum pinching the book from a box in the school for me on a parent-teacher evening!! omfg. mom. So Harry has been with me since the book came out. J.K Rowling even dedicated this book to someone called Jessica, "who loves stories" I feel like she was secretly talking to me.
I have yet to read the Cursed Child though but I did have the original mini Fantastic Beasts book when I was young too!





Anyhoo onto the questions!

1. What house are you in?
According to Pottermore I'm a Ravenclaw. Even though originally when I took the test a few years back I was a Slytherin. But Ravenclaw fits my Capricorn type personality I suppose. But I'm okay with Ravenclaw. Luna Lovegood is a Ravenclaw and she's one of my favourite characters. Ravenclaws' are intelligent, witty, individual and sharp.


2. What is your patronus?
Pottermore says my patronus is a hummingbird. I feel like my patronus would change overtime like Nymphadora's did when she fell in love with Lupin. I find pottermore choosing a hummingbird for my patronus quite weird as I have birds tattooed on my right shoulder.


3. What is your wand?
My wand is a Dogwood. Dragon heartstring core, 13 inches in length and flexible and swishy.
Dogwood wands are apparently quirky, and mischievous, they have playful natures and insist on partners that can provide them with a scope of fun and excitement.  


4. What would your boggart be?
I think mine would be either a gigantic fire or a spider. ugh.

5. What position would you play in Quidditch?
probably a beater. i dislike sports and the only sports I was ever good at was when I had to hit a ball with something. 

6. Would you be pure blood, half blood or muggle born?
Either a pureblood or half blood.

7. What job would you want too have after graduating Hogwarts?
Perhaps an astronomer or a librarian or better yet a magizoologist like Luna and Newt.

8. Which of the Deathly Hallows would you chose?
The cloak of invisibility of course!

9. What is your favourite book?
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban is my favourite with the first one coming in second.

10. What is your least favourite book?
Chamber of Secrets. I skip the film and I'm fast reading the book. 

11. What is your favourite film?
Prisoner of Azkaban. I also Goblet of Fire & Half Blood Prince 

12. What is your least favourite film?
Chamber of Secrets. 

13. Who is your favourite character?
Luna Lovegood,Nymphadora, Bellatrix and Lupin are all favourites. I couldn't just pick one.



14. Who is your least favourite/ most hated character?
Umbridge of course. She's the most hated. I also dislike Gilderoy. 

15. Who is your favourite teacher at Hogwarts?
Rolanda Hooch or McGonagall.

16. Who is your least favourite teacher at Hogwarts?
goddamn Gilderoy. ugh.

17. Do you have any unpopular opinions about the series?
I dislike the whole Ron and Hermione relationship. plz no. 

18. If you could save one character from the final battle, who would it be?
Hedwig. I can pick an animal right? Or Nymphadora Tonks & Lupin. I really loved them.

Here are some more photos of my Voldemort Wand!




If you'd like to do the tag, here are the questions:
1. What house are you in? 
2. What is your patronus?
3. What is your wand?
4. What would your boggart be?
5. What position would you play in Quidditch?
6. Would you be pure blood, half blood or muggle born?
7. What job would you want too have after graduating Hogwarts?
8. Which of the Deathly Hallows would you chose?
9. What is your favourite book?
10. What is your least favourite book?
11. What is your favourite film?
12. What is your least favourite film?
13. Who is your favourite character?
14. Who is your least favourite/ most hated character?
15. Who is your favourite teacher at Hogwarts?
16. Who is your least favourite teacher at Howarts?
17. Do you have any unpopular opinions about the series?
18. If you could save one character from the final battle, who would it be?



Let me know what house you are in!



No comments :

Post a Comment