PRIMARK WISHLIST

Tuesday 28 February 2017


It's almost spring time which means cleaning and a new wardrobe!
When it comes to clothing in Primark, it's very hit or miss with me. And I always think the men's have better Pop Culture Tees than the womens. HELLO. We ain't all about Game of Thrones and Friends. I found quite a few of my favourite tee's from that section. Is it just me? 
On to what I would love to stick in my basket... WHY OH WHY HAVENT YOU GOT AN ONLINE SHOP YET?!


 I hardly wear pajamas, I'm usually a throw on a tshirt and climb into bed kinda gal, but I do love Primark's Pajama ranges. And obviously the nerd in me wants those Pokemon PJ's.
Anyway, Primark have upped their game with cute bralettes. I would buy them all but my chest size is WAY OVER a B Cup and needs support  but I can't help but want one.
I'm not even a Kaftan person but seeing the peach and mint Zig Zag Kaftan just screamed summer at me and now I need it. I love anything black. BLACK IS MY COLOUR. So obviously I picked out the most gothic items I could find and they'd look cute with those ripped jeans. I'm also a sucker for pretty bras but I find Primark's break all the time and I rarely get them anymore but these green and floral ones are too cute to pass up and they are so summery, not that anyone will see them. PLUS I have to FIND them in store first. Also RIP bank account because I'm poor already but A GIRL CAN DREAM FOR NOW.
Jeans - £17 | Bardot Dress - £8 | Bralette - £8 | Zig Zag Kaftan - £8 | Cardigan - £14 | 2 Bras - £9 | Crochet Kaftan - £8| Pokemon PJ's - £6


When it comes to home and beauty in Primark, I pretty much buy everything I like. And this is no exception as I gander at the New Arrivals on the website. From Marble Stationary to fake plants. I want everything. Do I need it? Probably not but it would be nice to have. I'm living for that cute Mermaid photo holder! I wouldn't know what to pair the shoulder bag with but I would look like a space babe and that's alright with me. 
EVERYTHING IS SO CHEAP AND THATS WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER. Just wish I hadn't spent my Birthday money on shitty takeaways. Don't do it people.


Marble Notebook - £2.50 | Marble Clip Set - £2.50 | Marble Sticky Notes - £3 | Fake Hanging Plant - £3.50 | Mermaid Shell Photo Holder - £1 | Fake Cactus - £2 | Shoulder Bag - £7 | Nail Polish - £1.50   | Perfume - £2


Is there anything that catches your eye in Primark? Do you wish they had a online shop?


1 comment :

  1. Ooooo I love this wishlist. Primark is one of my favs! :)

    Emily / The Mini Mermaid

    ReplyDelete