GIMME BROWS

Friday 3 February 2017


Day 3 of my Blog Every Day for a Month Challenge! Benefit re released their brow products in new packaging as well as some new products a while back and I snagged myself a freebie from the Glamour Magazine to have a try of their Gimme Brow. (This is how old this draft post is) Gimme brow is a tinted brow gel which helps give fuller looking eyebrows. The brush is very similar to a mascara wand but smaller for easy strokes across the brow and precision.  Gimme brow come in the shades, 1. light, 3. medium and 5. deep. I have the light shade sample.



Gimme brow is pretty expensive, retailing at £20. I'm not one to wear brow gel a lot. I fill them in with my MUA eyebrow palette and sometimes I add a smidge of Primark's brow gel to get me through the day. Would I pay £18 for a brow gel if I could? Maybes not. If you can get your hands on a sample size like mine then perfect. This size has lasted me a while. 
Is it good? I find many of the products by Benefit are good quality and this is a good product. It works, does the job. Bobs ya uncle. It's perfect for those days when you just can't be bothered to put on a full face but you wanna have semi on fleek eyebrows. This product has gotchu gurl.


Do you use brow gel or just fill in and go?


No comments :

Post a Comment