RAINBEAU HIGHLIGHTER

Sunday 29 January 2017




SOMEWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW




Hello everyone! Remember the hype a few months back about a rainbow highlighter?! Well now I finally got my hands on one. Just coming in at £4.95. (I actually bought mine in the sale so I only paid £3.70.) This beautiful highlighter from 2TrueUK is a fab product for your collection.
I'm living for the galaxy rainbow packaging, it's so pretty and right up my aesthetic street! When you open it it, you'll find a decent sized pan (12g to be exact) full of Lilac, Gold, Peach, Mint Green and Sky Blue shades. 



The highlighter is buttery, blendable and pigmented. Enough to give a subtle or even an intense glow. So don't be scared to slap some of this on your cheekbones. You could even sweep the individual shades over the eyelids for a shimmery eye look.

I remember buying from 2True during my high school years, since they were cheap as chips back then but lets be honest, it wasn't exactly the best around but lately they've upped their game with this highlighter!
For just under £5, I'm impressed with this. It ticks all the boxes for me, packaging, pigment, it works and doesn't break the bank.

The sale is still on going as I write this so grab yourself a bargain and try it out for yourself! Grab the Rainbeau Highlighter here.

Have you tried and tested any other Rainbow highlighters? Which one was your favourite? I want to try them all.







No comments :

Post a Comment