WHY I STREAM ON TWITCH

Monday 20 June 2016


If you guys didn't know already, I stream games over at Twitch! It's only been recently I got back into streaming due to having really bad internet.. now I just have a potato PC. I've made a lot of new friends from streaming and from watching streamers myself.



I have anxiety and it helps a lot to chill with people in chat. And interacting with you guys is awesome. Even though I've had a lot of set backs due to having bad internet, moving house or just my computer not cooperating, I have been streaming since last year. Usually League of Legends to dip into the streaming pool, but now I've moved onto re playing Mass Effect & Remember Me, the occasional CSGO death matches whenever I feel like it. And I feel much happier then being stuck with LoL because I would only play it due to it works on lower end PC's and "ok" internet. I enjoy streaming and I enjoy watching others. I mod* for various streamers and I even subbed to my first streamer a few months back.  Here are a few of my favoruite streamers to watch and chat with! I hope you love them as much as I love them! <3


{I LURK IN THESE CHATS}


There are many more to follow but these are the streamers I'm currently watchng lately. 

I recently just got to 300 Followers and I couldn't be more happier. 300 may not be alot in the streaming world but to me that's a lot of people wanting to support me and hang out and I hope I can do many more streams in the future of me goofing off in games I love whether its on the PC or PS4. 

I just want to say THANK YOU. You guys are awesome & help me more than you know it.


3 comments :

  1. Enjoying ur blog xx
    teamay.blogspot.hr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on 300 followers! I totally understand how grateful you are because my blog is of a similar size. I actually find that even 100 followers was over whelming!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just getting tons of followers on any social media is over whelming. <3

      Delete