THE A-Z BOOK TAG

Wednesday 8 June 2016


TAG YOUR IT! I was having a gander of Happy Little Syllables blog and she had posted The A-Z Book Tag. I decided to do it and here I am. 

Author You've Read The Most Books From;
Cassandra Clare. I've been powering through her Mortal Instruments Series and starting The Infernal Devices soon!

Best Sequel Ever?:
Secrets to the Grave by Tami Hoag which is the second book in her Oak Knoll series and ITS SO GOOD.

Currently Reading:
City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare and Rise of the Shadow Stealers by Daniel Ingram-Brown

Drink of Choice When Reading:
Ice cold water. I'm boring when it comes to drinking.

E-Reader or Physical Book?:
I really love having a physical copy of a book. I still haven't gotten used to E-Readers. I would like to invest in one to be honest. As much as I would love my house to be full of books, I just don't have the space.

Fictional Character You Probably Would Have Actually Dated As A Teen:
Stefan Salvatore from The Vampire Diaries, I adore him in the books and the TV Show.

Glad You Gave This Book A Chance:
Broken Wings by V.C Andrews. I just couldn't put it down.

Hidden Gem:
White Oleander by Janet Fitch.

Important Moment in Your Reading Life:
I was chatting in #bookbloggers Twitter chat and we were all having a natter about Childhood books and I reminisced about books that I read by myself and which books made me fall in love with reading. I remember reading Jacqueline Wilson books and thinking that I wanted to become a writer (of course this changed every so often, I wanted to be Lara Croft & a Police Woman at one point) and this became an important moment because that defined me as a book reader. From an early age I've always loved books and that continues today.

Just Finished:
Broken Wings by V.C Andrews

Kind of Books You Won't Read:
I'm not fond of Adult Romance Novels.

Longest Book You've Read?
I want to say The Girl with The Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson

Major Book Hangover:
Cold Cold Heart by Tami Hoag. Holy Boloni. I just wanted more.

Number of Bookcases You Own
I have 4 bookcases but currently only two are being used. The other shelves are home to figures and pop vinyls.

One Book You've Read Multiple Times:
Before Twilight was an actual thing. I had read it over and over again. I'm not ashamed to admit that I do love the book series no matter what the kind of "themes" it has.

Preferred Place to Read:
In a nice comfy bed.

Quote That Inspires You:
"It’s hard being weird. No—it’s hard living in a culture that makes it hard" - Felicia Day ~ You're Never Weird On The Internet

Reading Regret:
Giving away a good number of books throughout the years.

Series You Started & Need to Finish:
Kovac & Liska Series by Tami Hoag. I NEED ALL THE BOOKS.

Three of Your All Time Favourite Books:

  1. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
  2. Practical Magic by Alice Hoffman
  3. Deeper than the Dead by Tami Hoag

Unapologetic Fangirl For:
Any books that have been turned into TV Shows or films.

Very Excited for This Release:
Cassandra Clare announced a new Magnus Bane novel and I'm super excited for the release next year!

Worst Bookish Habit?
Taking so long to read a book! I've had The Mortal Instruments on my shelf for 2 years before reading through them!

X Marks The Spot; Pick the 27th Book on your Shelf.
Pride Prejudice and Zombies by Seth Grahame-Smith/Jane Austen

Your Latest Purchase:
I recently bought Cinder by Marissa Meyer & The Guild Vol 1 by Felicia Day.

Zzzzz Snatcher Book (The Last Book That Kept You Awake):
Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn.




What are you currently reading?! Let me know if you do the tag!







8 comments :

  1. This is a good tag! I loved the first three Mortal Instruments but the 4th one really put me off. I feel like the story was completed as a trilogy and she wrote the other three because she wanted to 'string' it out. Infernal devices books are amazing! She has a way of writing villains as people who you know are doing what they believe in.
    anjnaharish-thoughtsofagirl.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. A new Magnus Bane novel?! Awesome! I'm really excited for that now! This is such a cool tag. Mind if I do it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of Course! I can't wait to read yours if you do it! <3

      Delete
    2. DO you like supernatural? Cause you mentioned Felicia Day.

      Delete
    3. I LOVE SUPERNATURAL. :D :D

      Delete
    4. I do too. Are you all caught up? I'm not, I haven't seen season 11.

      Delete
    5. I'm not! I need to binge watch the last few seasons. I haven't seen Charlies death yet and I know its gunna kill me.

      Delete
  3. Not seen this tag before, looks fun. Some good choices there. We have pretty similar interests.

    ReplyDelete