POP COLLECTION PT1.

Wednesday 15 June 2016


As the title states this is only part one of my collection, I have many more Pop Vinyls around my house. I love Pops because they are adorable, collectible and affordable. I mean just look at them with their big heads and black eyes. Ever time I visit a Comic Con I always buy one of these and many of them have been gifted by my amazing friends. I only collect the ones I really want and usually only within my fandom. (Unless I get a subscription box pop vinyl) And I always keep them in the boxes.





Cosima Niehaus from Orphan Black - I bought her at Newcastle Comic Con and almost screamed with joy when I found her. Apart from Helena (which I want next) shes one of my favourite clones in the series. It's like being part of the clone club. :D Her glasses are super cute too!

Garrus from Mass Effect - Garrus is probably the only alien that I have a lady boner for. If you've played the game, you'l know why. Maybe's its the voice, or how he treats Shepard in the relationship, who knows. Garrus is one of my all time favorite pops I own. HES SO CUTE. And he was a gift.Thank you Liam <3 If there was ever an alien friend in my life, I'd want Garrus. I adore the Mass Effect series and can't wait for Andromeda.

Buffy Summers from Buffy The Vampire Slayer - I squealed when I found out Funko were making Buffy pop vinyls. I just had to have one and when I found the last one at London MCM, I was so excited and had to snap her up. Her paint job is alittle bit messed up but I still adore her. I know there is a rare Vampire Buffy which I want to get my hands on as well as Vampire Willow.


Do you collect Pop Vinyls? And who is your favourite?



8 comments :

  1. We have Luke Skywalker, someone from the Avengers who I don't know (lol), Deadpool, The Little Mermaid and another character from star wars I don't recognise. They are on our fire - I love them x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh I want more disney pops! and Deadpool :D

      Delete
  2. Love your Pops! I've stopped collecting for now it got a bit out of hand haha. I've got most of The Big Bang Theory and Adventure Time. Also 21 Jump Street ones, oh gosh I'm forgetting how many i bought (oops)
    Love Vicki | victoriajanex.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't bought any recently but i do have a fair few. hahah :D

      Delete
  3. I really need me some Buffy Pops.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We don't own any yet but they're one of those things I can't help but love!
    I'd love to start a collection with Harley Quinn…she's my all time favourite!
    I think the GoT collection is super cute too! Would love to have Daenerys <3
    www.elliswoolley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a Harley Pop, But I want them all. haha shes adorable in pop form.

      Delete
  5. Cosima is so cute. I kinda collect. I have a bunch, but I've sorta stopped buying due to lack of space & difficulty buying ones I wanted. My fave are my Disney Genie from Aladdin.

    ReplyDelete