PASTEL DREAMS COLOURED LENS REVIEW

Friday 10 June 2016


I entered a competition run by Pastel Dreams on Instagram and won! I chose to get the lenses they sell and they finally arrived the other day. So I thought I would do a little review for you guys since I know a few cosplayers and lenses are staple accessory in most cosplays. Not only do Pastel Dreams sell Contact lenses on their shop (which is closed for maintenance at this current moment)  but they also sell kawaii accessories on their etsy store!



EOS FAY PINK

Diamerter: 14.5mm
Base Curve: 8.8mm
Life Span: 1 Year
Water Content: 38%
Price: £14.99

Oh gosh, I haven't put contact lenses in for a while now and I struggled so much putting them on my eyes. It took about 20 minutes and I also managed to drop a lens which went into my shoe. I've never done that before! I've review other contact lenses by Pinky Paradise & ColouredLenseUK (sadly I forgot about my blue lenses and they dried up in their case, nightmare) and I think these are my new favourite lenses.

Firstly please always check with your optician about wearing contacts especially for cosmetic purposes. And please read instructions on how to care for your lenses and eyes. Because nobody has time for eye infections.It's also good to go out and buy a storage case and some solution for your lens. These didn't come with a little storage case but I had a spare one and I already had a bottle of cleaning solution. It's advised to keep these in solution for around 8 hours or more before putting them in your eyes.


(L-R) With both on / With one on / Natural eyes

I wore these lenses for a good 5 hours before taking these before and after selfies. They were very comfortable on the eyes. They are much lighter than my other pair of Pink Lenses and I love the way they look. (I'm fully aware that my pupil is not in the center, I have that problem with all lenses) I really want to wear these with my Gun Gale Kirito Cosplay for that extra Anime look (I'm wearing the wig that I'm using for the cosplay, the photos are more of a makeup tester for the cosplay) :D

Colour - 5/5
Enlargement - 4/5
Comfort - 5/5
Overall Rating - 5/5

Check out Pastel Dreams on Etsy  and give them some love!

Let me know what you like from their Etsy store. The shoes look delicious!!


No comments :

Post a Comment