MAC LIPSTICK COLLECTION

Saturday 18 June 2016



Believe it or not. I've never bought a single MAC lippy. Every single one I've been lucky enough to win! Take a look at all the pretty colours! I have to admit though, every time I see a MAC lippy, the shape reminds me of a vibrating bullet. And I'm probably not the only one to think this.



Pink Nouveau is a shade that I wouldn't normally wear outside but love wearing it when I'm streaming. :D Plink and Peach Blossom are my favourites and are perfect nude shades to wear out and about. All apart from the limited edition Goddess of the Sea were chosen by me and I'm glad I chose these colours. Goddess of the Sea is such a pretty purple and I adore the packaging, anything that makes me feel like a mermaid is a winner in my books! I'm trying to be more expertimental with lip colours in my life so I think Pink Nouveau and Goddess of the Sea fit perfectly. Do I want more MAC lipsticks? Of course I do.I love their formula and colours. :D Do I want to pay over £10 for one, eeeehhh. :')

What is your favorite MAC lipstick if you have any?



3 comments :

  1. Goddess of the sea looks soooo pretty! That packaging is so pretty too, I've always wanted to own one. I only have a few but Lady Bug is my fave x
    Love Vicki | victoriajanex.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish that collection was still available tbh. They need to bring out another mermaid themed collection!

      Delete
  2. Omg that purple shade, goddess of the sea is so stunning, I need it in my life aha!
    I don't own any Mac lipsticks but I do want to buy Angel or Brave from Mac.
    Great post:)

    Liv,
    http://vetbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete