I KISSED AN ALIEN AND I LIKED IT.

Thursday 16 June 2016


Beam me up Scotty. If you know me very well then you'll know that I love Space. I love Galactic looking things. And when I saw this in Primark I popped it into my basket, no questions asked.

Disclaimer: I have never kissed an alien... As far as I know


As I mentioned in my Primark haul post. This product isn't exactly pigmented and is a bit sheer on the lips but it is noticeable. It's almost like your stepping out of a Katy Perry music video as an extra, the one in the back with the shiny purple lippy on. The formula could have been so much better but I do like where they were heading with this. I'd much feel like a galactic goddess rather than an 80's b-rated space princess from Nebulatron,

For £2, its a fun product and something you'd stick on at a fancy dress party. Plus the packaging is so pretty. I also really do not like the wand. It reminds me of the first batch of Kylie Cosmetics Lippys.



{Pros}
Fun to Wear
- Price
- The idea
- The packaging

{Cons}

- The wand
- Too Sheer


What do you think of "Galactic" make-up? Have you seen the DIY Highlighters?



2 comments :

  1. This looks amazing! Never tried it tho, but I totally would! Even if I'm more of the Matte lipsticks :)
    Loved your blog! totally following you now xx

    https://mateandbizcochitos.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Give it a whirl if you can find it :D

      Thank you sweetie! <3

      Delete