HENTAI TIDDIES THE RESTAURANT: Food Street Game Review

Tuesday 14 June 2016


I thought I would do something new on the blog and showcase some of the mobile games I've obsessed over. This week is Food Street. A free to play game on the Apple and Android store from publishers SuperSolid. Basically you get to create your own restaurant!

Yes I called my restaurant Hentai Tiddies. Don't give me that strange look. Firstly there are micro transactions but you don't really need them. Secondly there is more to do than just "cooking". You can decorate your restaurant (I'm currently making everything cotton candy pink), there is a wheel of fortune to win yourself goodies to use, at a certain level you can go fishing and you can even customise your waiters. I haven't gotten to the level where you unlock the ability to entertain your customers but from the screenshots on the app store, you can give them a hot tub. I don't know how I'd feel about that IRL.
The online aspect of it allows you to trade with other players and join a food club! :D I'm really impressed with this game and I'm all for Cooking/Restaurant type games to play when I'm pooping on the toilet. Give this a check out for something to do on long travels or just for fun!




My Rating:


Let me know some of your favorite mobile games and I'll review them! And if you'd like a gameplay tutorial on Youtube then tell meeeee :D







No comments :

Post a Comment