GOODREADS READING CHALLENGE 2016

Sunday, 19 June 2016

I have set myself a challenge for this year on Good Reads. The challenge: To read 85 books this year. You can see my progress in the sidebar of my blog or you can follow me on Good Reads. Can I do it? I will try my best. One of the goals for this year was to read more and I've been really enjoying it so far. I have many books on my shelves at the current moment to complete before I even think about starting a new book. #bookproblems  



~What I've Read So Far ~
(Books in Bold are linked to reviews!)

Broken Wings by V C Andrews
Ashes to Ashes by Tami Hoag
Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn
Cold Cold Heart by Tami Hoag
Witches of East End by Melissa De La Cruz
Dearly Devoted Dexter by Jeff Lindsay
Harley Quinn Vol 1 by
City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare
Secrets to the Grave by Tami Hoag
Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
Darkly Dreaming Dexter by Jeff Linday
Girl Online by Zoe Sugg
This Book Loves You by Pewdiepie

{ Currently Reading }

City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
Rise of the Shadow Stealers by Daniel Ingram- Brown
Cinder by Marissa Meyer
Bioshock by John Shirley




Do you have any reading challenges?

Follow me on Good Reads


No comments :

Post a Comment