LUSH: BUBBLEGUM LIP SCRUB

Sunday 5 June 2016


Everyone and their mother should know about Lush's lip scrubs by now! They've been around and are a favourite among bloggers & Lush enthusiasts. It was only a few months ago when I recently made my very first Lush purchase and I had to wack the lip scrub in to the basket.




So £5.50 for a lip scrub?! That's a bit overpriced isn't it. Especially considering the ingredients are only Caster Sugar, Jojoba Oil and Flavorings with a dash of Colour. (and it used to be cheaper in the past) And I've seen plenty of DIY scrubs out there on Pinterest but quite frankly I just don't have the time or patience to make my own. Maybes one day I will dive right into the DIY section of Pinterest and make fabulous products but for now I will resort to buying them.

One thing I will say is this works a treat on the lips. I am always suffering from chapped lips and I just popped this sugary treat on and gave its a well deserved scrubbing. Afterwards my lips felt so smooth and made putting on velvet matte lipsticks a doddle. Although I do find myself licking it off. I  mean its only bubblegum flavoured sugar. No harm in it. :D

Do you have a favourite lip scrub? Let me know!


2 comments :

  1. Oh god I love my lip scrub to death! I got their limited edition on for Valentine's day and I've been using it sparingly because I don't want to run out - it smells like roses and tastes like Haribo. Best one they've made yet!


    Tore | www.atinymew.com xo

    ReplyDelete