Mermaids VS Unicorns; Make Up Revolution Review

Friday 22 January 2016




 AHHHHAHHHAHHHHH AHHH AAHHH AAHHHHHHH. <--- Yep that's my Ariel impression.

I have wanted this eyeshadow palette from Make Up Revolution for so long! Just the name alone makes me want it. Mermaids VS Unicorns. It sounds magical and looks magical too. For just £4, you can't go wrong.
The palette consists of beautiful sea shades of blues and greens to magical pinks and purples. All shades are shimmery to add to the magical-ness (that's not a word but I don't care)  of it all and the colour is truly eye popping. SO MANY SPARKLES.
I'm more of a neutral colour kinda gal when it comes to my eyeshadow and I wanted something abit different. This palette is perfect for people who adore bright colours and want to look like a beautiful creature at the same time.

You'll be seeing alot of selfies, sporting these shades. :D
The only con side is the poor eyeshadow applicator brush. I'd prefer to use a pro brush.



Have you tried this palette from Make Up Revolution? Let me know!
Which side are you on? Mermaid or Unicorn?

If you want this palette.. You can buy it here.

- Jessica

1 comment :

  1. This is a gorgeous palette! I love it, the colours are gorgeous but I have to admit I prefer the pinks more than the blues :P

    Cat | What Cat Says

    ReplyDelete