The Wedding Diaries: Paper Theme's Save The Date Cards

Saturday 5 April 2014




I snapped up the opportunity to review some wedding stationary when the opportunity arose on twitter. I'm getting married in August and I haven't even sent out save the date cards yet, so this was perfect. My cards were made and sent by Paper Themes. They are a personalised wedding stationary shop. When choosing my design, it was so hard as there were so many beautiful designs but I finally chose the whimsical design which showcases a beautiful birdcage on the cover. And since I have a birdcage tattooed on my shoulder, I thought it was a perfect match. Inside is a beautiful font made to look hand written. If you are getting married soon and would like to try some free samples, they offer them on the website.

Choosing and editing your design, couldn't be more easier. You input what you want the card to say. Not only do they do stationary but Paper Themes also do favour boxes and wedding accessories such a confetti, post boxes and balloons.

When they arrived I wasn't expecting such a lovely box. I was so impressed and it made me all giddy inside. And then I looked inside the box and gasped at my gorgeous new cards which were wrapped in paper. I couldn't wait to see inside and start writing out names. Such great quality cards. I can't wait to go back and buy my wedding invites!


Ta Ra
Jess

5 comments :

  1. aww theses are so gorgeous!! id love it if youd comment back http://amyelizabethfashion.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/soap-and-glory-butter-yourself.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are lovely, the birdcage design is so cute!

    http://laurenslittleblogs.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeeekkk! These are so cute! Very exciting :P August will roll around before we know it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I nominated you for the 'Very Inspiring Blog' Award! I truly love your blog and you can check out the post and what to do here: http://pearluxe.blogspot.com.au/2014/04/very-inspiring-blog-award.html I'm looking forward to seeing your blog post! Be sure to link it to me on twitter xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your photos are just beaut! I didn't bother with save the date cards but these are just so lovely I'm thinknig I might have missed out..

    pierrelecat | fashion jewellery blog

    ReplyDelete