Barry M Nail Polishes

Wednesday 2 April 2014



It seems these days that all I'm buying is a ton of nail polishes. When Barry M stops making lovely nail polishes, that will be the day I stop buying them! I couldn't resist the 2 for £6 in Superdrug. So I bought another polish from the Aquarium collection, this is called Mermaid and I swatched it on top of my thumb. It's so puuuurdy.
I also bought a lovely nude from the Gelly Hi Shine collection. Perfect for those summer days where I just want to look natural.

Next polishes will be a nice lilac colour and possibly another aquarium nail varnish. ^_^

What nail polishes have you bought lately?

Ta-Ra
Jess

1 comment :

  1. I must confess I hardly ever buy nail polishes, I only own four and i won them in a Blogger competition >.< I really like the creamy shade though, so pretty for spring!

    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete