Simply Cook Box + Discounts

Wednesday 19 February 2014



I'm a subscription box junkie. I have to try them out. And this time around its Simply Cook. Which I had seen on Twitter and needed to find out more about this box. So I got one! I'll have to admit though. I haven't made anything from the recipes supplied with the box. But I will soon!
The box is the same size as a Graze Box, so it's perfect for slotting through your letterbox! The recipe cards shown come inside with a welcome note and 4 boxes full of flavorful spices, herb mixes and stocks to help make your meal as wonderful as possible.
Just follow the shopping list and instrutions and away you go. Make Iranian Stew or Hungarian Goulash, both recipes I plan on making. I love trying new and healthy foods so this is a wonderful start to get things going! I'm not really a cous cous person so I won't be trying out the Grilled Halloumi Salad but everything else I will be trying! :D I can't wait to get cooking. The recipe cards are easy to follow as well.


Simply Cook boxes are £10 per month with free shipping. Choose between the Discovery Box (which is what I got) or the Healthy Box! I have included a £5 gift card code for all of you who would like to try it so your first box is only £5! or click my link and get your first box for half price!

Be sure to have a look at the website and enter the voucher code 'BFF' for your discount!

Ta-Ra
Jess

2 comments :

  1. Just ordered myself a Healthy Box! These look so, so cool :) x

    hepburnspixiecrop.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a good idea, I really need to cook more from scratch I can imagine this being inspiring!

    Hannah
    x
    daintyandivory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete